Improving Breastfeeding Outcomes: Right From the Start
April 4 & 5, 2019
Catherine Watson Genna, BS, IBCLC
Lisa Marasco, MA, IBCLC, FILCA
• Confirmation bias and other cognitive errors
• Is it her hormones?
• Herbal milk boosters
• Meetings clients where they’re at: Ethical guidelines when talking about complementary therapies
• Red flags for breastfeeding helpers
• The non-latching infant: The first 48 hours and beyond
• Unsolved mysteries of the human mammary gland
• Using supportive techniques for biomechanical sucking challenges
Registration now open!