Join us for our Fall Conference!
Practical and Ethical Issues in Lactation
September 8 & 9, 2016 Valley Springs Church Roseville, CA
Elizabeth Brooks, JD, IBCLC, FILCA
Jennifer Thomas, MD
- Birth Weight, Bilirubin, and Blood Sugar: What Do the Numbers Mean for Newborn Care?
- Breastfeeding and Epigenetics
- Electronic Ethics! From Health Records to File Sharing: How to Avoid Getting Shocked
- Human Milk Sharing, Selling and Donation: Legal and Ethical Angles
- Legal and Custody Issues in Lactation
- Maternal Obesity and Breastfeeding
- Using a Physiologic Approach to Help Mothers with Low Milk Supply.
- Who’s Your Daddy, Mommy, Surrogate or Donor? Modern Families, Lactation Ethics and the Law