Breastfeeding: New Guidelines, Old Debates
April 16 & 17, 2020
Anne Eglash, MD, IBCLC, FABM
James McKenna, PhD
Jeanette Panchula, BSW, RN, PHN, IBCLC
- Breastsleeping: Human Kind’s Oldest and Most Successful Sleep and Breathing Arrangement (Part 1)
- Breastsleeping: Long and Short Term Evidence Based Research in the Context of Promoting Safe Infant Sleep
- Contraception and breastfeeding
- Eat at Mom’s: How Maternal Diet Affects Breastmilk
- Ethics: Questions to Consider
- Infant Allergic GI Disorders
- Promoting Self-Efficcacy
- Using Cultural Awareness and Cultural Humility in Breastfeeding Conversations
- What’s New in Breastfeeding?
- Why Does it Still Hurt?